Book Canberra Excursions is a collaborative service delivery
initiative between the National Capital Educational Tourism
Project, The Mark Agency, BluePackets and the following Partner
- Museum of Australian Democracy.
- National Arboretum Canberra.
- National Archives of Australia.
- National Capital Authority (National Capital Exhibition, Anzac Parade, Reconciliation Place, Blundells Cottage).
- National Electoral Education Centre.
- National Gallery of Australia.
- National Museum of Australia.
- Questacon – The National Science & Technology Centre.
- Royal Australian Mint.
Member National Attractions include:
- Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- Australian National University (Mount Stromlo Observatory).
- Cockington Green Gardens.
- Geoscience Australia Education Centre.
- High Court of Australia.
- National Film & Sound Archive of Australia.
- National Portrait Gallery.
- National Zoo & Aquarium.
- Wildbark Learning Centre at Mulligans Flat.
Book Canberra Excursions enables tour operators, teachers and
social groups to better coordinate Canberra region excursions, by:
- Simplifying and automating booking processes.
- Providing increased information about educational programs and services.
- Creating reduced enquiry response timeframes.
- Reducing time and effort spent booking trips and administering them.
- Enhancing risk standards and complying with whole-of-government guidelines.
- Simplifying reporting processes.
- Enabling a better understanding of client needs and improving service delivery.
Information regarding specific programs available in National
Attractions is available within the Book Canberra Excursions
system, with further information available on National Attraction
If you are unable to visit Canberra you can still experience many
educational experiences, by booking online programs made available
by many attractions.